Shipping & Returns
- All items ship from the UK in 1-3 working days. I design, sell, package, and post everything myself, so please bear with me during busy seasons.
- All items are sent first class (UK) or international standard (worldwide). Shipping times are usually 1-2 working days (UK) or 5-10 working days (worldwide) but can take longer, especially during holiday periods. International standard delivery does NOT come with tracking from the UK. UK 1st class post does also not come with tracking. If tracked shipping is purchased for a UK order, it will be sent via Special Delivery.
- We ask international customers to wait one calendar month before we investigate a missing parcel. This may be longer for Australian customers.
- We are unable to take orders to the Post Office at the weekend, or on bank holidays.
- Tracked delivery can be purchased separately through the listing in my store. Please purchase this at the same time as the rest of your items, or it may be missed.
- All items are only insured up to £20. If you would like to add higher insurance, please email me before purchase. If your item is lost or damaged, please file a claim via the Royal Mail online claim form. This form can be found on the Royal Mail website.
- International orders may be subject to import duties and taxes. These are to be paid by the customer, and Thread Famous is in no way responsible for these.
- Shipping is non-refundable and the buyer is responsible for any return shipping costs.
- Thread Famous is not responsible for any losses or damages to items after purchase.
- You have 14 days to return an item if you are not happy with it. Refunds will be given after the item is received back at HQ.
- All iron on patches can come unattached with use. Please follow ironing instructions carefully, and I strongly recommend that you also sew on patches for extra security.
- Thread Famous is not responsible for patches coming unattached, or being damaged in the ironing process.
- Thread Famous is not responsible for pins coming loose, snagging, or tearing items of clothing or skin. I recommend that you purchase locking pin backs for all of your pins for extra security.
- Please bear in minds that irons are HOT and pin backs are SHARP. Take extra care, and please be careful not to injure yourself.
- For painted jackets, please take care when cleaning. They are coated with a leather sealant, but should not be washed, dry cleaned, or scrubbed. Wipe down with a damp cloth if they become dirty, taking extra care over the painted areas. The paint will crack and wear over time.