Shipping & Returns
- All items ship from the UK in 1-3 working days. I design, sell, package, and post everything myself, so please bear with me during busy seasons.
- All items are sent first class (UK) or international standard (worldwide). Shipping times are usually 1-2 working days (UK) or 5-10 working days (worldwide) but can take longer, especially during holiday periods. International standard delivery does NOT come with tracking from the UK.
- Big Cartel do not send shipping notifications. Fear not, your order will always be shipped in the timescales above.
- I am unable to take orders to the Post Office at the weekend, or on bank holidays.
- Tracked delivery can be purchased separately through the listing in my store. Please purchase this at the same time as the rest of your items, or it may be missed.
- All items are only insured up to £20. If you would like to add higher insurance, please email me before purchase. If your item is lost or damaged, please file a claim via the Royal Mail online claim form. This form can be found on the Royal Mail website.
- International orders may be subject to import duties and taxes. These are to be paid by the customer, and Thread Famous is in no way responsible for these.
- Shipping is non-refundable and the buyer is responsible for any return shipping costs.
- Thread Famous is not responsible for any losses or damages to items after purchase.
- You have 14 days to return an item if you are not happy with it. Refunds will be given after the item is received back at HQ.
- All iron on patches can come unattached with use. Please follow ironing instructions carefully, and I strongly recommend that you also sew on patches for extra security.
- Thread Famous is not responsible for patches coming unattached, or being damaged in the ironing process.
- Thread Famous is not responsible for pins coming loose, snagging, or tearing items of clothing or skin. I recommend that you purchase locking pin backs for all of your pins for extra security.
- Please bear in minds that irons are HOT and pin backs are SHARP. Take extra care, and please be careful not to injure yourself.
- For painted jackets, please take care when cleaning. They are coated with a leather sealant, but should not be washed, dry cleaned, or scrubbed. Wipe down with a damp cloth if they become dirty, taking extra care over the painted areas. The paint will crack and wear over time.